The beginning of unwanted staycation has come.
For long, we have hoped for more time and now that it has been given us, what next? Boredom. Oops!
The compulsory holiday feels worse as quarantine and social distancing are keeping us away from gatherings and many fun things we prayed time for
Here are 7 fun things to do to pass the tome whole staying at home.
- Clean your house/room: start with your inhabitation. Clear out your old stuff, take out the things that the weekends have not given enough time for. You’ll feel really good living in a clean space.
- Read a book: Remember how you say you would have read this and that if only you had time. Well, now you do have that time. Get reading already!
- Call loved ones: Social distancing shouldn’t keep you out of reach with your loved ones. Send love and hope their way
- Write/journal: Intentional journaling can help you organize your thoughts and release pent up
- Go outside: Staying indoors can drive you insane after a while. You can go outside and walk in the sun, as long as you aren’t having physical contact with anyone.
- Draw/paint: If you can, you can artistically express yourself.
- Workout: It’s such a relief that you don’t have to go to the gym to workout. You can still be active while being home.
What other things have you been doing/ do you plan to do to pass the time while self-quarantined?What other things have you been doing/ do you plan to do to pass the time while self-quarantined? Click To Tweet